We value our participants, respect your rights to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
We endeavour to keep your data safe at all times; this privacy notice aims to direct you to information on how your personal data is collected when you visit this website and what happens when you contact us or apply for a course with us.
This is a WordPress powered site. For further information on how WordPress collect and store your data please read their Privacy Notice here https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/
The type of data we collect
We collect data in a number of different ways and for several different reasons. Please find below a list of the places we store data lists, the type of data we store and the ways in which we use it.
When you email us at Grow Mindful, your email, including: email address and any personal information you include in your email signature, the contents of the email and any attachments, will be stored in a password protected email account. Any downloaded attachment are stored on an encrypted and password protected computer which is locked away when not in use.
We ask you to password protect your documents before emailing them to us (guidance here: https://www.wikihow.com/Password-Protect-a-Microsoft-Word-Document) to keep your information safe)
When you apply for an 8-week course, we will ask you to complete a form to help the practitioners guide you effectively. Please note that the contents of this form will be treated as confidential, however, they will be viewed by your course practitioners and the information you provide may be shared anonymously with their supervisor. We take privacy seriously and will only use this personal information to administer your account, provide the products and services you have requested from us and for safeguarding purposes.
Electronic copies of the form are kept password protected. Printed copies are kept locked away. The form is not held on any database and any electronic or printed copies, and the original email with attachment, will be destroyed after the course.
If you ask to be kept updated, either by emailing us or giving consent on the GDPR consent form we give you when you apply to do a course or event with us, we send out occasional emails in order to let you know about upcoming events and courses, special offers and other related news. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We do not use a third-party provider to send emails.
You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time of the day or night by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you choose, for any reason, not to allow us to use your personal data (as is
your right) it may result in a less efficient or accurate service to you.
• Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask for your data to be updated, especially if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to Erasure – You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted under certain circumstances, especially if the data is no longer needed for the specified purpose.
• Right to Restriction – You have the right to restrict processing of your data if it is not accurate, if the process is unlawful but you don’t want it erased or it is no longer needed for processing.
• Right to Objection – You have the right to object to your data being processed for direct marketing, profiling, automated means or scientific or historical purposes.
• Right to Portability – You have the right to have your data moved to another controller if it is processed by automated means, you have provided the data and consent.
• Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent for your data to be processed.
Third Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on
those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their pri-
vacy statements. When you leave this website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you wish to lodge a complaint about our use of your data you can contact us at: Email: email@example.com
Changes to this privacy notice
We review this policy on a regular basis. This Privacy Notice was last reviewed on: 29/11/18.